Disability Sports Coach - Club Hounslow
Disability Sports Coach is a charity that offers sporting provision to all disabled people.
The purpose of the Community Club network is to ensure disabled people are more active, more often, whilst being integrated in their local community with the opportunity to develop independency and social skills.
Community Clubs aims and objectives are:
- Improve disabled people’s physical, mental and social wellbeing by attending weekly sessions, competitions and annual events
- Provide support to ensure members are able to access other opportunities to be more integrated in their local community
- Support and train disabled people and their network to become volunteers and coaches, creating a more representative workforce
Who to contact
Where to go
- Heston Community School (Sports Centre)
91, Heston Road
- TW5 0QR
- Get directions
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 3 per session
- Paid to the coach at the session